The Zoop Novo dive computer from Suunto is a wrist-mounted computer that will not only enhance your time under water; it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank. Its ability to operate in two modes (Air and Nitrox), safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the Zoop Novo will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.
Suunto's Zoop Novo is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist. In addition, the Zoop Novo's has a new back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The ZOOP Novo provides a depth display to 330' (100 meters), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24-hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5° (1°C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000 meters). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The Zoop Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. The Zoop Novo can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. The Zoop Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. Computer comes with a quick guide.
Writing in a log book is time consuming and if you don't have good handwriting illegible. Log books are small and difficult to fill in the blanks. The included Suunto USB Download Kit is for uploading logbook dives to a PC/MAC to optionally store and organize the data, compute statistics, simulate dives and personalize the logbook file. Rather than filling out the logbook, just print out your log sheets to prove your diving experience. The USB cable enables you to connect your dive computer to Suunto DM5, available for PC and Mac.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Suunto Zoop Novo Features
- Suunto Zoop Novo Wrist Computer:
- Wrist Mounted Computer
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air and Nitrox
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000 meters)
- Maximum Depth Display: 330' (100 meters)
- 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5° (1°C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 50 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast & Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- New 4 Button Interface
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- PC Compatible
- Quick Guide
- Precise Information
- Suunto USB Download Kit:
- Print Out Legible Dive Sheets
- PC/MAC Based Program
- USB Cable
- Cable Enables Connection of Dive Computer to Suunto DM5