Mares, has always paid special attention and devotee's its self to ergonomic design. The material used in manufacturing Mares instruments boots, are highly shock resistant elastomer to protect the gauges accuracy, and affords a secure grip in every situation with any type of glove. The compact pressure gauge with its durable brass case and techno polymer lens has a luminesce dial for easy reading in day or night diving situations. Face of pressure gauge is color coded for safe air reserve in a glance.
Pressure gauge has 0 to 360 bars readout with a safety reserve 50 bars color coded in red to allow the diver to know that they are low on air. The impact-resistant boot has an eyelet for attachment of a clip or lanyard to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment. The 7/16" UNF neoprene jacket double braided high-pressure hose has a 360° swivel and is 90 cm (36") long. The compact gauge is 132 x 70 x 23 mm (5.2" x 2.8" x 0.9"), weights 280 g (9.88 oz.). Gauge is nitrox ready to 40% oxygen out of the box.
This very accurate oil filled depth gauge reads depth from 0' to 230' and comes equipped with a maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN). The MDIN is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. Depth Gauge is color coded for easy and safe reading at a glance. Depth Gauge has a 0' to 230' readout with a safety red color-coded section from 0' to 30'. The compact console is 5.9" x 2.8" x 1.38" (150 x 70 x 35 mm), weights 22.8 oz. (650 g). The impact-resistant boot has multiple eyelets for attachment of clips or lanyards to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares Mission Gauge Features
- Mares Mission 2 Gauge Metric (BAR) Features:
- Completer Pressure and Depth Instrument Console
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- Luminescent Faces for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Metric -Resistant Elastomer Boot
- Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyards
- 360° Swivel and 36" (90 cm) HP Hose
- Hose: 7/16" UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
- Pressure Gauge:
- Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 2.8" x 0.9" (132 x 70 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 g)
- Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
- Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
- Readout: 0 to 360 bar
- 50 bar Color Coded in Red
- 200 to Full Scale Color Coded Blue
- Depth Gauges:
- 0' to 230' Read Out
- Safety/Deco Stop 0' to 30' Indicator for Safety
- Max-Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- High Accuracy and Reliability
- Color Coded: 0' to 30' Red Denoting Range of Safety Stops